Welcome to the Winter Park Ski-Music Festival’s SKI LOCKER, a website containing all Winter Park Ski-Music Festival information, neatly organized within one location, and available for all music directors who are registered to attend the 2019 festival.
It would be useful to save this as a “favorite” webpage for quick and easy access each time. This webpage should be shared with any adults that are also a part of your trip planning team.
WPSMF Information Documents you already received
If you have registered for the 2019 festival, you should have already viewed at least one of our Information Documents we provided to you via email, regular mail, or personally handed out at conventions. There’s not really a need to re-visit these, but here they are to reference anything you may have seen previously. The festival topics listed further below on this web page, will cover everything listed in these documents, and more!
2019 WPSMF Information (20 pages with festival details) When you registered, you agreed to have read and understood everything in this document
WPSMF Registration (you have already done)
is the web portal for you, your assistant directors, or any adult you give “administrative privileges” to. With the Username and Password emailed, and mailed to you in early December, on this website, you can view any specific information the festival office has about your group’s festival attendance, including your billing invoice, trip information report, rooming list, music performance information, and administration of all your group’s personal registrations.
In early December, we will have emailed and mailed instructions for each director to access WPSMF Online, how to enter group member names, and how to print/distribute the Usernames and Passwords for each group member. Click Here to view those instructions again.
WPSMF Start Gate
is the web page all your student and adult group members (and the parents of those members under 18 years of age) will begin for individual registration to attend the festival. This web page includes several important topics every festival attendee should know before registering online, and before attending the festival. Once these topics have been reviewed, adults and parents of minor students will then be directed to WPSMF Online, to submit their personal enrollment information. You do not need to give this web address to your adults and students, because it will be printed on the same piece of paper containing each adult and student’s Username and Password.
WPSMF Start Gate has links to the following topics, for all your students and adults to learn about:
- All details about our Recreation Choices
- Suggested Clothing and Accessories for recreation
- Altitude Sickness
- Ski and Snowboard Rules and Tips
- Awards Ceremony and Street Dance
- Festival Shirts and Patches
- Limited details surrounding our Travel Protection Plans (see below for FULL details directors should view)
- Miscellaneous Resort Topics (ski lift cards, resort hours, meeting times, lessons, locker rentals, arriving at resort. resort meal vouchers)
No need for a director to go to WPSMF Start Gate. All of these same topics available to your students and adults, are also listed below with the red web links
Printable Festival Topics for directors/trip planners to read
Below is a list of various festival topics, directors should reference, and read entirely, before attending the WPSMF. Viewing these topics may reveal unknown information, and assist with a well planned trip. Select the “PRINT” icon atop of each topic page, to have a hard copy during your trip.
Deadlines and Checklist (the very same as listed on the Registration Form Agreement)
- Festival Charges, Payments, Attendance Counts, Cancellations and Refunds
- Music Performances and Performance Site Information
- Awards Ceremony/Street Dance (same information we provided to your students and adults when registering)
- Directors’ Reception following Awards Ceremony (while street dance continues for your students)
- A map where the Awards/Street Dance/Directors Reception is located below
- Recreation Information (all the below red links are the same information already provided to your students and adults when registering) we still encourage you to print these topics, and discuss these with all attending members prior to attending the festival !
- Recreation Choice
- Suggested Clothing and Accessories
- Miscellaneous Resort Topics (ski lift cards, lift hours, how to approach meeting times, ski school lessons, locker rentals, resort meal vouchers)
- Skiing and Snowboarding Rules and Safety
- Winter Park Resort’s webpage regarding Safety
- Winter Park Resort’s webpage that shares some guidance and pictures for beginners, and what their day may look like with trails, lifts and more.
- Overnight Lodging
- Transportation (including your motor coaches in Winter Park and who can decide if your group must depart sooner than planned, the local free ski shuttle service, and hiring buses to the performance site if needed)
- Travel Protection Plan (already shared in Start Gate with your students and adults) Travel Protection Plan (director’s version)
- Medical Information
- Altitude Sickness (already shared in Start Gate with your students and adults)
- Emergency Contact
- All Maps
- Official WPSMF T-Shirts/Patches (already shared in Start Gate with students and parents)
Call us at (866) 625-6821 if we answer anything for you!